You may have heard that SSL is important for your website, but what is SSL exactly? SSL stands for “secure socket layer” and encrypts the data on your website. This means that it prevents hackers from viewing secure information like credit card numbers or passwords on your site. SSL does not block comments on your site, but it does affect how Google ranks you in search engines. If you’re looking to make sure everything on your website is safe and secure, then SSL might be the solution!
Here are 6 reasons why SSL is important for your website:
– SSL keeps your website data safe and secure
– Your customers will feel more comfortable providing personal information on a secure site
– Google ranks sites with SSL higher in search results
– It’s required for online stores and eCommerce websites
– It creates a sense of trust and professionalism for your visitors
– All major browsers support SSL encryption
So, how do you get SSL on your website?
Most website hosts offer SSL certificates, and it’s usually a very simple process to add it to your site. If you’re not sure how to do this or need help getting started, contact your website host for more information. And don’t forget, if you have any questions about SSL or website security in general, we’re here to help! Just contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions. Thanks for reading!