Why should you care about ux? The answer is simple. Your website ux will matter if your company wants to stay competitive in the marketplace.
If you are not convinced of this, then take a look at these statistics:
– 85% of customers base their purchase decision on the ux of a website
– 87% of customer visits to websites end with either no conversion or just one click
– 52% of businesses say that they don’t spend enough time improving ux design
Why is website ux so important? Ux design is the first impression that a customer has of your company. It’s also one of the most important factors in determining whether or not a customer will return to your website. If you want customers to stick around, then you need to focus on ux design.
What can you do to improve ux? There are many things that you can do to improve ux on your website. One of the most important is to make sure that your website is easy to navigate. You should also make sure that all of your content is easy to read and understand. Another thing that you can do is test your website’s ux with different users. This will help you to identify any areas that need improvement.
If you want your website to be successful in 2022, then you need to focus on ux design. Not only will this improve customer satisfaction, but it will also help to boost your conversion rate.
Here are our top 3 tips for improving your website ux:
– Make sure your website is easy to navigate
– Make sure all of your content is easy to read and understand
– Test your website ux with different users
Still not convinced? Here are a few more statistics about website ux:
– 92% of customers say that ux is either “somewhat” or “very” important to them
– 89% of people will stop engaging with a website if the ux is poor
– 41% of people will tell their friends about a bad ux experience they had online
So, what are you waiting for? Start focusing on ux today!